Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Prickly Hands

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you...... Seldom Your Welcome, your welcome, your welcome. Something is definitely wrong with this heart, mind and soul. The mistake one made yesterday should be a reflection for today and a better heart for tomorrow. The ignorant disposition only confirm this is a person wearing two mittens. Its better to give than to receive”. This is a powerful statement and can only be observe by the giver as a blessing. How does the receiver view this statement?

As we all know; nothing is built in stone. Flexibility is extremely important for our daily bread and we should do unto others as we'd have them do unto us. We should remember all the “Thank You's”, and work towards saying more “Your Welcome”.

So frequently what is not wanted is given, but rarely
what is needed through sacrifice is not given. I have observed a friend's demeanor when asked(by me)you've always said “Thank You” how often someone get to say the same to you? The answer was astonishing. “I was raised to say,thank you, it's not my fault if I don't always hear it back. After observing the conversion was going no where, but instead putting me in the dog pit.
Here is a classic response to an obvious question and I became the bad guy for holding the mirror. It wasn't my reflection. I was the bad guy for pointing out what the heart doesn't see. This heart only receives and give back when there's still yet another way to receiving(Super Sad). Days later it was confirmed. The same person offered me something “I don't really want these do you want them....”. Of course I politely said,no.

I am now in the dog pit with this person. I am hopeful, knowing this person will reflect, whether I get out of the dog pit or not. I will probably not be recognize for the turnabout, because of many other hard to take things I have said. I was raised to tell the truth, no-matter how painful it is, especially to love ones. This heart might not be perfectly blue, but it's blue enough to recognize a red one. People matters, but the ones we care for and want to see grow better, it's okay to be in their dog pit. One day the anger will fade. Until then pray for them and yourself. God knows a little prayer we all need.

No comments:

Post a Comment