Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 2, 2010

Breathe

I need to quit smoking TODAY.
God grant me the courage to breathe again. I have a high sense of smelling. I know
It would be better if I wasn't a terrible smoker. This dirty habit have me by my balls
This is sad.

I recently decided to switch from using many caustic chemical products in my home
The results are amazing. My children can breathe a little better, cleaning is easier and not to mention I don't have to open the windows and close the doors. So I and my family are half way to breathing better. As soon as I stop my smoking I will be looking smoking hot instead of looking smokey.

I have 3 cigarettes in my Newport Lights box now and a half of one on the ashtray. I don't intend to buy another pack the 3 that's there. I am gonna play with my balls instead of smoking lol. No I need to do this and get back my youth. I am a goat. I was promised youthful features up to a large chronological factor and darn it I am taking what's promised me.

True Blue: Love purple, adore blue and moody with red. Now I am on the purple of quitting. Red for too long, time to throw away the ashtray, clean the window and do the laundry. Just Breathe YES YES YES Lord!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment