Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 5, 2010

TRUTH

Okay, Here we go what is it about us as people not wanting to here the truth or face the obvious? Growing up I was told "the truth will set you free". I know in my gut it is so. Politically Correct and Diplomatic is a strain. I feel like the biggest hypocrite. Could it be a thin line between truth and lie? In other words,"A BIG FAT LIER"

Hypothetically; I have forgotten to brush my teeth before leaving home, got to work and all thru the day my co-workers are all at a distant when conversing with me. There hand brushing their noses, they don't face me when speaking, the ones i would normally go to lunch with decide not to go. Strange, this has never happened before. The person I am, I picked up on their strange behaviour and blatantly ask if I'm stick; my mouth, arm pit or my clothes, what?

The response I would have gotten would be a quick OH NO WHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT? Then the fumbling for words, and the stare, but this is the killer "I can't believe you would think that we think your the one that stinks!"( who said that)

I don't understand been Politically Correct. No one would have wanted to hurt my feeling, so they all would LIE with their lips, but the their actions speaks VOLUME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God I would already know my BREATH REEKS.
How about the person who doesn't have a clue where their hygiene begins to where it kills, and the person who is so sensitive, the sun refuse to shine when their having another crisis. (The drama king/queen.)

My daughter had a teacher who needed some lime (with no exaggeration), she refuses to ask him any question in class. She didn't want him to have to open his mouth. She begged me to please come to school and talk to him. Well the opportunity present itself one Sunday evening. He called to report my child's lack of participation in class. I listen to him and informed on more about her aptitude. Lets just say I never understood not studying and passing tests. When she will be taking a test I know by her request for chocolate for school the next day. See I told my children to eat some chocolate while taking a test keep you awake. "that's me passing on my inability to test well without chocolate unto her" I asked her how can you pass a test without studying? her reply was, Retain each days' work. Sorry went off tract there thats another blog lol. Any how after I update him on her aptitude, I did the Correct Thing.

I asked him if he's aware his student are complaining of his hygiene? ( I really gotta blog on this another day ) Lets just say his class was happy I spoke with him. I went to PTA meeting and experience the discomfort myself. I let him know students can be cruel, and they were, but they are right. He thanked me after I Confirmed and Readdressed. Man in the middle. He quit the school.

The simple day to day have gotten hard to do and the Hard task have gotten impossible to challenge. Could this be because each one of us who are wrong want to be" WRONG AND STRONG" We are all sinners and no-one is perfect, but we all forget that little fact whenever our toes are step on. Don't get this all twisted no need to be a punk or /and a Pussycat , all I'm saying assert yourself justly. The essence of; please, thank you, excuse, forgive me, or telling the truth is like dinosaurs. I 'm afraid of the truth, You are afraid of the truth, even our dogs are afraid of the truth. Yes, YOU and YOUR dog, if you have one. We all know we're wrong but, come hell or high water, NEVER NEVER NEVER!!! Tell your dog nasty dog when it poop in the house and watch its eyes turn from you and its tail stop wagging. The other way around is let it know it's not nice to poop in the house and I know you won't do it again and watch the tail wag in agreement with you. {The praise and confident you show her)
The human race is the same way, but some more that others want only praise. But God forbid if the wrong is highlighted!!

What is so hard in learning the next strangers dominant and recessive character? Tell Betsy when her armpit smells she's will respect you. Also she'll be the first to put her pits in your face to smell if she stinks. She 's aware of who she is. She knows she didn't roll it on before leaving the house. Then again we should be careful how we approach the most sensitive person. Get their consent to tell them the truth,even when they ask. If It back fires the next time you still tell them the truth. What would that truth be," YOU CAN'T TAKE THE TRUTH", SO PLEASE DON'T ASK. Then their is that person,who will hate you then and thank you later, because you tell him the truth. I am 1000% sure of this, because in the end its all about you and your sanity & honesty to God, Yourself and Your Neighbours. I'd rather to be Respected than to be Liked, but its nice to be Liked Nicely.

In the Political World they live this way and doctrinated the simply man to be the same. Could this be the worse control ever. Bob Marley said "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, None but ourself can free our minds..........

I mentioned before being Politically Correct and sometimes Diplomatic have me feeling like a hypocrite, its a fact. I refuse to be mentally enslave, so I became my own audience at a stand up. Why do I need to even blog this? It's healthy to urinate and rich to share. I was once told that I hold things inside too much and I have a bad mind. I actually appreciated the person who said it to me, because I learned more about him than I once knew. Karma, life, destiny, faith whatever it's called other than {God in the mix,} will be taken care of when need be. So keeping things inside isn't or wasn't to eat away at my soul, but to Faithfully wait on the Lord for him to do his awesome work. As a Chinese philosopher said "FIGHT WITHOUT FIGHTING". Practice smiling with your freinemy genuinely it's contagious. if you're not ready to smile, wish them well {FIOD}, because it's ALL ABOUT YOU

Ask this of yourself: am I Selfless, Self Obsurb, or Selfish. Don't Be Afraid Of Your Findings It will help to start the truth with YOU.

Leave the Political ly Correct or just Wrong to the name in itself. We need Peace, Love and Money not another DipLIEmat.

No comments:

Post a Comment